| Litter star world |

                                                      My new cat's


The star owner
Bounjour Alls ! Welcome to My world . Please don't copy anything here . Be a good girl and boy . Leave me a nice speak at my cbox ^^ Feel free to navigate around here :) Need some choco ? Change it Mood : I'm Bored -.- Status : In a relationship ♥ ..

TALKIE TALKING

"
"

FOLLOWERS


My sweet classmate (2013) ♥

>> Blogskin baru
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> Awok comel sangat
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Happy our Anniversrry Sayang !
  • *two month*krik krik
  • My New Husband ^^
  • hati terluka ='(
  • I LOVE YOU , I WILL MISS YOU DEAR =')
  • imissyouuuu !
  • nak gemok balik !!!!
  • hari raya =)
  • my super dumple batman :')
  • semua dah tak akan kembali :'(

  • CREDIT SECTION

    Coding basecode by: Afiqah
    Edit template by: Izyanyancinnamon
    Owner blog: Nur Aliya Sahira
    Best view:Mozilla firefox
    Others:(♥♥)